Monday 9 February 2015

The Guard arrives

In a box from Baccus.......

A box arrived on Saturday morning containing the the French Guard infantry, artillery and some of the cavalry.  I'll get these onto lollipop sticks and based so that they are ready to be painted once the Russian cavalry is completed.  That evil man, Peter Berry, also included a free pack of Great War mini's - I will resist, I will resist, they do look very good though.

I missed my deadline again last week, however, the Dragoons and Skeletons are finished and photographed so I'll be submitting them this week.  I'm also going to try and complete a second oldhammer undead unit this week as I'm in a hotel for the next few nights.  I managed to complete 8 figures last week and added some sand/gravel to the bases over the weekend. The plan is to paint 20 of these using the original citadel paints:


Now that the Russian Dragoons are out of the way, I can start on the Cossacks.  I need 90 figures for 5x60mm square bases and I plan to have these completed next week.  Photo below shows them primed and 'black washed' ready for painting:

1 comment:

  1. Every year in the month of March 2021 – 2022, the Assam Education Board (SEBA) conducts the HSLC Final Examination; this year, SEBA will conduct a 30 percent Deleted Study Metrical HSLC Examination 2021 – 2022; Assam Board HSLC Students who successfully Assam HSLC Model Paper 2022 registered online for the HSLC Examination 2021 – 2022; Assam Question Paper 2021 – 2022 for HSLC 30 percent Reduced SEBA Question Paper 2021 – 2022 for 10th Class are very important since they assist students practise and prepare for the next Assam Board Exam in a better way.

    ReplyDelete